After a few months of internal battles about whether or not I could be a blogger, I decided to create my very own blog. Like many of you, I have lots of thoughts and I think the world (or the 5 people who will ever read this blog) should know them. Plus, hopefully I will rant a little less to my friends and family now that I have a new venue to gab about whatever I want. Writing has never really been my thing, but I am going to give it a try so bear with me. If you read this and don’t know me, here are some fun (in my opinion) facts about Marie Buschman…
1. I am a proud daughter of the One True King!
2. Country music >>>>
3. Carrie Underwood is my favorite person on this planet.
4. I love the Spanish language and Latino culture (I should have named the blog Spanglish Shenanigans)
5. I am Jersey raised and proud of it (although Tennessee and North Carolina are pretty boss too)
6. I love painting my nails and doing make up.
7. Football/Soccer is definitely my favorite sport.
8. I capture moments with photos – hopefully I will learn how to post them on this blog 😀
9. Half of my wardrobe is blue.
10. I am a self-proclaimed shopaholic and I will begin my 12 step rehabilitation program after my next shopping spree.
11. I believe in the power of words.
12. I love dancing and wish I had time to pursue it more when I was younger
13. I was born to be on stage.
14. I am a sucker for a nice smile. I believe laughter is contagious and that happiness is a choice.
15. I am terrible at coming up with blog names.
Well, here goes!!! I will post about anything and everything that comes into my head! Please don’t be offended by anything I post and I hope to glorify God with every word I post. Nos vemos!